Does anyone know what auto insurance this is?

Does anyone know what auto insurance this is?

I just got backed into today. This is my first accident i have ever got into. I was at work and someone came and got me to let me know someone backed into me. The bumper is completely messed up and the left blinker is smashed. On their insurance card it says OLD AMERICAN COUNTY MUTUAL and UNITED AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE SERVICES. I don'-t know who to contact.


Old American County MutualP.O. Box 793747Dallas, Texas 75379-3747Telephone:214.561.1991 Local866.233.7091 WattsFacsimile:214.561.1990 Main214.561.1988 ComplianceEmail:info@oldam.comUNITED AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE SERVICESPO BOX 940927, PLANO, TX 75094-0927PHONE (972) 701-0500 TOLL FREE (866) 223-0668TOLL FREE FAX (866) 797-8786 NEW BUSINESS / (866) 875-2860 ENDORSEMENTSource(s):……


Contact your insurance, give them the details off the card, including the policy number (you need that to verify who the insurer is), and if you got it the reg plate of the vehicle involved. The reg plates the best 'cos they can get full details from that.Explain to them what happened, and they will then decide who is at fault - as your vehicle was stationary at the time and they backed into you it's most probably going to be their fault, as long as you didn't park it illegally or obstruct their vehicle - if it was illegally parked or obstructing their vehicle they may have to go for photo evidence and then it will probably be both parties at fault.As long as it is decided it's their fault your insurance company will liaise with theirs organise repair of your vehicle and charge the other insurer for the damages.You may find that your insurance will go up regardless of who is at fault, I found out that after having an accident where someone pulled out on me, my insurance has increased by ?100 - insurance companies are such scam artists and need very little excuses to raise premiums.


I think that is a legitimate insurance company.Old American County Mutual Insurance CompanyP O Box 793747Dallas, TX 75379but.....You don't have to contact this company. Simply contact your own insurance and allow them to handle this. Your insurance would only go up if your company paid out for a claim and even then insurance does not always go up. The fear of a (possible) rate increase should NEVER be the determining factor in whether or not to report an accident to your insurance company. To do it that way is just plain STUPID !What in the world do you have insurance for if you are afraid to use it. That makes no sense at all.


You'll want to contact old American county mutual. Report your accident to them. also report it to your insurance agency (i would contact them first). Sorry about your car! Good luck!


I'd call your insurance company about it, they know how to deal with these kinds of problems, :)



Popular Q&A

How to become a Auto Insurance agent in Texas?
You go to the texas insurance department website, to get the information you need to take the test and buy the study materials.THEN, you have to call around to auto insurance companies, and convince them to let you sell their insurance policies. With no track record or experience, not having...

Should Congress speed up the law process and enforce that Illegals return back to their native countries now?
While in theory we might want it to happen, the idea we can send 13 million people back to other countries is asinine, it'd be like moving the entire countries of Sweden and Norway

Does a Bank of America auto loan require full coverage insurance on the car?
All banks that i know of require proof of full coverage insurance when they finance a car

What happens if i don't change my driver's license within 30 days?
We just moved to florida florida and we have the same stupid laws. We had to get our license within 30 days and we had to he insurance through a florida approved auto insurance company. We had to pay $100 for title transfer from California and $300 for the single plate.First, we waited 3 months...

Honda CBR125R Insurance rates or recommended agencies? 16 Year old male Ontario?
My daughter looked at them when they first came out and her insurance company said $1200 in Ontario the agent said that they have to have a history on the bike before lowering the rates because these bikes are new to Canada and they have the CBR tag.